DYNAMIC POSITION SYSTEM
The ER-ONE Dynamic Position System enables easy calibration between the robot and markers in the environment.
This allows for flexible use, where the robot can calibrate to a new environment in less than a second.
With the ER-ONE Dynamic Position System, you avoid having mechanical fixtures and tedious manual calibration. The functionality is integrated into the UR user interface making it easy and intuitive to use.
- The camera can be freely mounted on the tool.
- Inexpensive markers for precise calibration.
- Options of different marker sizes and integrated ID’s for verification.
- Separate vision control box for fast image processing.
- Full 3D calibration in both position and orientation.
- Typical accuracy of 0.5 mm perpendicular to viewing direction, 1 mm in viewing direction.
- 2 MP camera with high dynamic range (HDR) for precise detection of markers and robustness to changes in illumination.
Calibration to marker is provided as a URCap for a seamless integration and fast runtime calibration to the environment
What's your application?
Let us hear about your application and let us solve your challenges together